Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Addictions - Yeah, as if I need another!

My latest non-techy gadget obsession are these DR – that’s Duane Reade you guys! – new snack thingies they came up with.

They call it guilt free snacking but I don’t know. I just know that it’s 130 calories a bag, no transfat and made with whole grains. Oh, and it tastes really good!

It is called Drizzles – they come in milk chocolate and cinnamon streusel and they are both delicious. They have white chocolate too but I love the other two flavs alot!

I got several people in the office eating them too. Haha. The 411 is:

130 Calories
Servings per container 1.3 but we eat the whole bag
Fat 5 g
Sodium 95mg
Cholesterol 0!!
Total Carbs 18g
Sugar 10g
Protein 4 g

Not so bad according to my friend, who is a weight watchers fanatic.

Can be found at all DRs.

No comments:

Post a Comment