Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Breakfast @ Panini Tozt

We all know Tiffany's doesn't serve breakfast but Panini Tozt does. I used to go there all the time but  I don't pass by it any more.

Croissant with egg, cheese and turkey bacon
Now I order from them instead. This time I went with a turkey bacon cheese and egg croissant and a vanilla yogurt parfait with fruit and granola.

Croissants in NYC are never as good as in Paris. This croissant was neither flaky nor buttery. But my turkey bacon was extra crispy as I like it and the egg was scrambled and fluffy. The cheese was plain old American fake orange stuff.

The parfait was made with vanilla yogurt, kiwi slices, strawberries, pineapple, and granola.
Fruit Parfait
I also has an Earl Grey tea with splenda and skim milk. They always get it right with the right amount of milk.

589 1st Avenue 
New York, NY 10016-6413
tel. (212) 213-9199
Hours: 24 hours a day



No comments:

Post a Comment