Monday, December 5, 2011

Baba...what?

Baba-burger! Babaganoush is a eggplant spread that is popular in the Mediterranean. It is also the only form of eggplant I will eat. However, this vegetarian burger is made out of a nicely seasoned flattened falafel - a patty - topped with arugula, 'goat cheese', and two slices of tomato in a whole wheat bun.
Baba-burger
However, I tasted no goat cheese - only the babaganoush and the arugula. I tossed out the overly ripe tomato slices. But even without the goat cheese, the babaganoush was delicious over the equally delicious flattened falafel burger.

I was not disappointed in either the size or the taste. Both were satisfying but I was looking forward to goat cheese. ;P

Crisp
684 3rd Ave (@ 43rd St
New York, NY 10017
Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00am-8:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment