Monday, April 30, 2012

A cookiediment!

So today, I started my own Tim Tam hunt. And I scored with caramel Tim Tams at Gristedes! I am keeping this a secret but if you are my facebook friend, you would know where - yep, the location was revealed there.

I ended buying the newer mint milano melts which I thought were too gimmicky but here you go.

This biscuit looks like a fatter half of the regular mint milano cookie, sans chocolate center. The crispiness is definitely there. The difference is in the melted center of minty chocolateness. Although, it was thoroughly enjoyable, I prefer the crispiness of the original mint milano cookie.


Now for the caramel Tim Tams which I was fortunate to find in my local Gristedes. If you don't already know, Tim Tams are the best import from Australia besides Hugh Jackman. They are layers of cookie with a center of caramel, covered in chocolate.

Caramel is yummy. The chocolate is tasty and the flaky layers of delicious cookie and biting into a sticky chewy center of caramel.

And believe me if I find any other Tim Tams, I will stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment