Monday, July 26, 2010

Blockheads Lunch

A while back, we went to lunch - Barb, Michelle, and Nicole included - to Blockheads - where we encountered a seemingly new rule - ids. We felt rather flattered...lol...but we also questioned the waitress and she said that it was a new rule - anyone ordering drinks - regardless of how old they look - needed to provide id as proof of legality.

So much for looking way younger...lol.

Anyway we ordered the frozen margaritas - except for Barb who was not allowed.

And then came the burritos -

Blockheads Beef Burritos

Forgot what this was...

Same as the top? :)

I believe they were tasty enough for what they were - a chain burrito - steps above Taco Bell food but not as good as what I saw on Man vs. Food - the episode where he went and had a 10 lb burrito somewhere in L.A.

I just mostly recalled that it filled my stomach so much, that I could not have Red Mango...

No comments:

Post a Comment