Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hane Sushi

Just tried this place for the first time even though I have been to its neighbor several times already. Staff is attentive and nice.

Tamago Sushi
I had a craving for yakitori, japanese style skewers and being in a neighborhood not conducive to great eats, I opted to try theirs.

Chicken Yakitori
Served as a special over a bed of rice, with carrots and other veggies, the skewers come in a duo with bell pepper and onions in between white chicken meat.

Now, I have been to Yakitori Taisho in the East Village and loved it. This yakitori was tough like leather and I just had doubts about eating it. I really went town on the rice and soy sauce instead.

It came with miso soup and salad but I was better off trying something else; if not for my yakitori craving...

Hane Sushi
581 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10016
Tel. 212.632.8388
Hours:
Unknown til I get their menu for the website only gives the hours for their 1st Ave location.

Hane Fine Japanese Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment