Saturday, January 7, 2012

Urban Lobster Shack

Ever crave something so much, you just had to get it no matter what?

Well, I had a craving for lobster and I gave in and ordered a lobster from the Urban Lobster Shack on Seamless.com because it was about 1 pm already and I had a lot of work.

Lobster Roll - I happen to add the coleslaw which was awesome!
This was chock full of lobster tail bits on a hot dog bun. (No, it seriously was a hot dog bun). It was only lightly seasoned and was not full of oily mayonnaise. The cole slaw is normally not something I like but this tasty lightly seasoned salad was just awesome so I put it on my lobster roll. I also devoured it in about 10 minutes.

I enjoyed it very much. It was quite filling and really good - especially the cole slaw on top.


Urban Lobster Shack
805 3rd Ave, (between 49th and 50th Streets)
New York, NY Tel. 212.888.0799
Fax 212.888.0799 (orders0
Hours:
Lunch Mon-Fri: 10 am - 3 pm
Dinner Mon-Fri: 5 pm - 9 pm
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Noon - 9 pm

Urban Lobster Shack on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment